Starting Monday, April 24, Translink will reduce the frequency of buses on some routes due to fewer students travelling to campus over the summer.
A highlight of the changes can be found below. Visit translink.ca to plan your trip to campus.
9 Alma/Granville/Commercial-Broadway Station/Boundary (Seasonal)
- Service between UBC and Broadway/Alma is discontinued and will resume in September.
- If you’re travelling between UBC and Broadway/Alma, take the 14 Hastings/UBC or the 99 B-Line.
41 Joyce Station/Crown/UBC (Seasonal)
- 7:56 a.m. trip from Joyce Station discontinued until September.
43 Joyce Station/UBC (Seasonal)
- 7:09 a.m., 7:33 a.m., 8:28, 8:39 a.m. and 9:10 a.m. trips from Joyce Station are discontinued until September.
44 UBC/Downtown (Seasonal)
- Westbound A.M. peak trips run every 12 minutes, reduced from every 7-8 minutes.
- Eastbound P.M. peak trips run every 15 minutes, reduced from every 12 minutes.
49 Metrotown Station
- Temporarily routing the 49 to accommodate City of Vancouver construction work along Southwest Marine Drive between Granville and Camosun streets until fall 2017.
- Take either the 41 Joyce Station/Crown/UBC, 43 Joyce Station/UBC or 480 UBC/Bridgeport Station
84 VCC-Clark Station/UBC (Seasonal)
- 8:15 and 8:30 a.m. trips departing VCC-Clark to UBC are discontinued until September.
480 Bridgeport Station/UBC
- AM, Midday, PM Service operates every 20 minutes
- Early evening service operates every 30 minutes, reduced from 15-20 minutes.
- Last trip to UBC Loop is at 7:50 p.m. and the last trip from Bridgeport Station is at 7:01 p.m. Regular service will resume in September.
25 Brentwood Station/UBC (Seasonal)
- All AM peak trips between Brentwood Station and UBC run every 10 minutes, reduced from every 7-8 minutes.
- The 7:53 a.m., 7:56 a.m. and 8:05 a.m. trips arriving at Willington Ave/Canada Way are discontinued starting Monday, May 29, 2017 and will resume in September.
258 UBC/West Vancouver
- All trips will end after April 28, to coincide with the end of semester at UBC. Service will resume in September.
- Travelling between West Vancouver and UBC? You can either take the 250 Vancouver/Dundarave or 257 Vancouver Express/Horseshoe Bay, transfer at Burrard at Georgia to catch the 44 UBC/Downtown.