UBC’s Strategic Transportation Plan in turn informs the development of other transportation related plans, policies and projects. A new campus transit and cycling plan is currently underway – check out the 2010 Transportation Consultation here.
Bicycle Parking Design Guidelines
This document sets out the standard practices for creating long and short term bicycle parking on the UBC Point Grey Campus.
- Design Guidelines: Download [PDF - 92 KB / 3 pages]
- Inverted U – Rack Specification: Download [PDF - 268KB / 1 page]
Campus Transit Plan
This plan sets out how UBC will be serviced by transit in the future. This plan was a collaboration of UBC, TransLink, and Metro Vancouver. It proposes a transit service concept, which is guiding the construction of the underground bus loop. Created in 2003.
- Full Report: Download [PDF - 4.16 MB / 176 pages]
- Summary: Download [PDF - 431 KB / 14 pages]
- Fact Sheet: Download [PDF - 73 KB / 2 pages]
Vancouver/UBC Transit Plan
This plan, created by TransLink, identifies the transportation needs of UBC and Vancouver for a 5 year period. Created in 2005.
- Download [PDF – 10.3 MB / 191 pages]